Warranty Statement for Plustek Products:
- All Plustek equipment carries One Year Hardware Warranty.
- 2 Year extended warranty-pack can be added at additional cost.
- Only Mid to High end models are eligible for warrantyextension.
- Physical damages are not covered under warranty.
- Equipments replacement will only be effected if unit is proved to be DOA (dead/damaged on arrival) otherwise only faulty part will be replaced.
- Burned PCA / boards are not covered under warranty.
- Damaged cables, ribbons, rollers, top glass, feeder tray etc. are not covered under warranty.
- Standard warranty resolution lead-time is 10 working days.
Plustek has its own scanning software with the name “DOC Action” bundeld free of cost with all models. Third party software/applications are also bundled with most of the unit. In case of firmware update, Plustek do not take responsibility of having full functionality of third party software.
Sample picture - burned PCA (Warranty void)
Sample picture – damaged gear (Warranty void)